ATVs vary in size; there are small-sized, medium-sized, and large-sized ATVs. The size of an ATV depends on the size of its engine, so bigger engine size, bigger ATV, and vice versa. However, our focus will be on the biggest ATV on the market.
The biggest ATV on the market is the Arctic Cat Mudpro 1000. This ATV is 94.5 inches long and 47.8 inches wide. The vehicle features an electronic power steering that provides steering assistance to the rider. This ATV has 14 inches of ground clearance, and its tires are 28 inches.
The size of the ATV you purchase is largely dependent on some factors, like your budget, the purpose you intend, and the terrain you will operate it in. People that end up buying the wrong ATVs did not consider these factors.
How Big Do ATVs Get?
Most ATVs’ lengths fall within the range of 80 to 85 inches. However, an average ATV has a length of 82.9 inches. The height of most ATVs ranges between 46 and 52 inches. The height of an average ATV is 48.9 inches. Children’s ATVs are usually 50 to 60 inches long and 30 to 40 inches wide.
- Sport model ATVs are usually smaller than utility ATVs. The smallest sized ATVs have 50cc engines. These ATVs are usually used by smaller children between the ages of seven and twelve. 50cc ATVs are 48 to 60.5 inches long and 29.9 to 34.7 inches wide.
- 70cc ATVs. These ATVs are less popular than others. Their width ranges from 26 to 35.6 inches, while their height is 44 to 48 inches. Examples of 70cc ATVs are the Raceway XL 70, 26 inches wide and 44 inches long, and the Can-Am DS70, which is 35.6 inches wide and 48 inches long.
- 90cc ATVs. ATVs in this category are youth ATVs. The length of 90cc ATVs ranges from 56.1 to 61.5, and the width is from 34.4 to 40.2 inches. The biggest 90cc ATV is the Polaris Sportsman 90; it is 38.5 inches wide and 61.5 inches long.
- 200CC ATVs are another size of ATVs 200CC ATVs are not as popular as other types of ATVs in the United States. The Bombardier Rally 200 is the biggest 200cc ATV. It has a width of 41.5 inches and a length of 79.9 inches. Other 200cc ATVs have a length ranging from 65 to 70 inches and a width ranging from 40 to 42 inches.
- 250cc sized ATVs are one of the most popular types of ATVs. These ATVs have a length ranging from 66 to 76 inches and a width ranging from 40 to 42 inches. The biggest 250cc ATV is Yamaha Big Bear 250, and it is 40.9 inches wide and 75.4 inches long.
- 300cc ATVs are produced by many popular brands. 300cc ATVs have a length that ranges from 70 to 75 inches and a width of 40 to 42 inches. The Hawkeye, a product of Polaris, is 42 inches wide and 72 inches long. The Alterra 300, a product of Arctic Cat, is 41.4 inches wide and 73.6 inches long.
- 350cc ATVs: Most ATVs produced by Yamaha fall under this category. The Arctic Cat 350 is the biggest, and it has a length of 83.3 inches and a width of 44.5 inches. The length of 350cc ranges from 69 to 84 inches and the width from 41 to 45 inches.
- 400cc ATVs are mainly adult ATVs. The biggest 400cc ATV is the Arctic Cat 400, with a length of 84.3 inches and a width of 47.8 inches. The average length of 400cc ATVs is between 72 to 84.3 inches, and the width is between 41.4 to 47.8 inches.
- 450cc ATVs and this includes Kawasaki, Honda, Yamaha, Can-Am, and Polaris. The Polaris Sportsman 450 is the biggest 450cc ATV, and it is 48 inches wide and 83 inches long. The average length of 450cc ATVs is between 71 to 83 inches and 41 to 48 inches wide.
- 500cc ATVs range in length from 71.5 to 94 inches and in width from 47 to 48 inches. The Polaris Sportsman 500 X2 EFI is the biggest 500cc ATV, and it is 48 inches wide and 93 inches long.
- 650cc ATVs; these ATVs appear to be the widest. Most 650cc ATVs are 46 to 48 inches wide and 84 to 94 inches wide. However, the Bombardier DX 650 is 77 inches long.
- 700cc ATVs range from 72 to 93 inches in length and 46 to 48 inches in width. The 800cc ATVs are not that popular. They are limited to Polaris and Bombardier. These ATVs are within the range of 83 to 94 inches in length and 46 to 48 inches in width. The biggest 800cc ATV is the Sportsman 800 X2, and it is 48 inches wide and 93 inches long.
- 1000cc ATVs range from 84 to 95 inches in length and 46 to 48 inches in width. The biggest is the Arctic Cat Mudpro 1000, which is 47.8 inches wide and 94.5 inches long.
What Is The Biggest ATV?
The biggest ATV is the Arctic Cat Mudpro 1000. It can run in both cold and hot weather. The Arctic Cat Mudpro 1000 has a liquid-cooled V-twin engine. This ATV has a high-capacity radiator and a thermostat-controlled cooling fan. It has a 14 inches ground clearance and 10 inches of travel suspension. Its tires are 28 inches wide and travel on any terrain.
It also has a digital gauge so you can monitor the clock meter, odometer, fuel level, gear position, reset button, needle display, battery level, oil pressure, differential lock, temperature, and high beam.
The electronic power steering of this ATV allows you to control the vehicle with minimal effort, even when you are riding in a rocky area. It also has an electric front differential lock that helps you tackle rugged terrain.
The Arctic Cat Mudpro 1000 has a pulling capacity of 3000 pounds. It also comes with a snorkel air intake that pumps clean air into the vehicle’s engine and clutch. It also keeps the CVT belt cool and dry.
This vehicle is 94.5 inches long and 47.8 inches wide. It has a weight of 851 pounds and a height of 51.8 inches. It also has a fuel capacity of 5.7 gallons. The load capacity of the front is 100, and the rear rack is 200 pounds.
What Is The Biggest Four-Wheeler You Can Buy?
The biggest four-wheeler that you can buy is the Arctic Cat 400. At 400cc, this four-wheeler is 47.8 inches wide and 84.3 inches long. This vehicle has a four-stroke single-cylinder engine. Its maximum speed is over 50 mph.
This four-wheeler has a total fuel capacity of 5.6 gallons. The front and rear wheels are made of aluminum. The vehicle also comes with a fully independent rear suspension and an auto-clutch transmission. You can get the Arctic Cat 400 at $7000.
The Arctic Cat 400 has a ground clearance of 10 inches and a long-travel suspension of 7 inches. This four-wheeler has undergone lots of improvements over the years. It also has a 1050 pounds towing capacity. The body of this four-wheeler is made from steel frame and plastic.
It also comes with halogen headlights that provide light for the vehicle. The recommended fuel for the Arctic Cat 400 is unleaded gasoline with a pump octane number of 87. It also comes with a high-quality steel rear and front rack.
This four-wheeler also has a digital gauge that allows you to access the clock meter, mode button, odometer, fuel level, reset button, speedometer, oil pressure, gear position, temperature, needle display, and high beam lights.
If you are going to ride on rough terrains, you will require a big ATV with high ground clearance. To do this, you have to know the biggest ATV on the market. Riding the right ATV makes the drive more fun and enjoyable.
There is an ATV for everyone; there are ATVs for children, youths, and adults. Taller and more muscular people may experience difficulties riding the average adult ATV. The bigger ATVs are more appropriate and well-suited for them.