Many drones work perfectly, but there are also many that work with other characteristics. Here are the ones that work with the Oculus Quest. They will give you the experience you are looking for when you desire to work from the sky.
Everyday technology brings us something special to share with drones, especially those that work with Oculus Quest. These headsets work easier than using controls and let you picture a view that you will never forget.
Drones came into our lives to make everything easier and help us get something that we have been missing for a lot of time, but nowadays, we can get more than we think with these gadgets and appreciate what we get. Working with a VR headset probably seems complicated but trust me, you will be surprised by how easy everything is.
What VR Means
VR means a virtual reality that is an artificial environment where you can experiment with a three-dimensional environment. You can use gloves or goggles with a screen and now the Oculus Quest.
What Is A VR Drone?
Drones are combining virtual reality with the top of technology in the industry. Drone racers are the ones that take the opportunity with these two elements of virtual reality and technology and take the chance to be immersed in their games or the environment you’re recording.
Drone racers use VR goggles, but they are taking experience with VR headsets, which means something new they are handling right now.
What Is A Virtual Reality Drone?
Virtual reality drones are devices that can film or stream content and visualize it in your VR headset. Those devices can help you with your movies, videos, streaming, or something interesting you want to do from the sky or a different angle.
Can You Fly A Drone With An Oculus Quest?
Totally yes. Also, there are many drones you can use with your VR Oculus Quest. It is interesting to know whatever you do with the VR headset will be reflected in your drone camera, like movements.
For instance, if you look up, look down, or move your head from left to right, your drone’s camera will be doing the same.
The Xtreme Aerial Quadcopter Drone
It is considered one of the greatest drones you can use with your VR headset because it only weighs 1.3 pounds which means it is easy to transport. You can have the control with the remote and your VR headset.
The only contrast is the battery when you are expecting to fly your drone for hours, and the result is that you need to take into account the hours you want to fly or have a charge to help you when you notice that your drone will die soon.
It has good quality. If you want to give it as a present, it will be perfect. It has a 16GB memory card that will help keep the best pictures and videos throughout your life.
Are VR Headsets Accessible With Any Phone?
Totally yes, VR headsets are compatible with phones, which means that you can download an application that could help you use your VR headset correctly and give you the experience you never thought would be possible. Some of them are the DJI Go app and Flyingsee, Drone VR, VR drone power, and many more that you can find in your respective store. Your drone will record everything as if you were flying with it in the sky, which will help you see the view you are looking for and give you the most fantastic experience.
Using a VR Headset will give the most fantastic experience, you will probably feel like a superhero flying in the air. You will not regret this experience.
Further Reading: How Do Drones Work? The Physics Behind Them
The Best VR Headset You Should Buy
Now, you are so excited about what you are reading, but you start wondering what VR headset you should buy. For that reason, we are going to mention some of them and let you decide.
- The Eachine VR-007 pro is characterized as one of the best VR goggles for drones. Its first characteristic is to bring comfort to its owners because of its three headbands to help you with the balance. It is covered with a special sponge that will help you forget that you have something on your face, and you can buy it for $63.99.
- Zeiss VR one, if you want something cheap, it costs $31.29 this is the one, something special about this VR is that you can see all your videos in HD, and the perfect point is that you can use them with eyeglasses on, so if you have eyeglasses you do not need to worry about it.
- Utopia 360, now if you think the previous VR headset was cheap, this one will kill you with its price. It costs $ 17.99, incredible, right?. Unfortunately, it is not compatible with drones, but if you want to use it with your phone, go for it.
- FatShark FSV1063 Dominator V3 this VR has a peculiar name, but we hope that does not stop you from buying it. This VR is known as one of the best in the drone’s world that gives you a good quality view of 30 degrees. It is comfortable and lasts for long hours, and its cost is $ 349.99.
- And finally, Walkera goggle 4, if you are a tech person, this is the one for you, it has an HD display, it has an ergonomic design and 5-inch screen design and an essential part, it costs $162.99.
Important Features Before Buying a VR Headset
- The battery power and the speed. One of the most important things is the battery because you do not want to be working on something, and immediately, your battery will be discharged. And of course, the speed we always have.
- Camera as we are going to work with images, videos, filming and so on, you must find the best quality of the camera, because this will affect everything. The camera will make your results good or bad, so try to find a camera that will help you with your job.
- The cost. You do not want to spend a lot of money on something you do not want to do, so write down your budget and then a list of the characteristics you wish to and then buy. Do not buy just for emotion or color. Purchase something that will really make you satisfied.
Now, you can decide what VR headset will fit with you, your drone in your budget. It takes a lot of time to do this. You do not want to regret it in the future.
You can fly your drone with these excellent headsets that will help you be comfortable working with it and make you feel like flying. Also, seeing angles that you probably couldn’t see without your drone this equipment will make your work more manageable.
What Should You Look In VR Headset?
The best thing you should look at is your safety. Remember that you will use this VR Headset on your head. You need to find it comfortable. You do not want to have headaches all day because you use your VR headset.
You can find different kinds of VR headsets on the internet such as Aliexpress, Amazon, Alibaba.com, or a store you know. Take your time, find the best suited for you.
Also Read: What Is A VR Drone?